I don't feel like being upbeat. I don't feel like apologizing to anybody out there because my life isn't as bad as a lot of people's lives are. I know that. This is my life that I'm so-called living. This is what a I hate about it right now.
1. I hate the fact that I hate my job so much right now.
2. I hate that in July I will be working 3 Sundays out of the 4.
3. I hate that we can't seem to get rid of this slack-ass that has been "working" for us for a while.
4. I hate that I don't want to spend the money on new shoes which would help my body not ache so much at the end of the day.
5. I hate that I eat so much.I hate that I spend too much money on that food that I eat too much of.
6. I hate that I was lying in bed and all of sudden started crying thinking of how much I hated my job.
7. I hate that I feel powerless about it.
8. I hate that people's offhand comments can haunt me forever.
9. I hate how lonely I can feel.
10. I hate that I have to be up in 4 hours.
11. I hate that in my personal life I've been a very late bloomer.
12. I hate that I haven't talked to Tanya, a very good friend for a couple of years, since last November.
13. I hate that she hasn't even tried to contact me either. I was the last one to call. Several times leaving messages without any response back. So I gave up.
14. I hate how pathetic my life can be. How stupid and insignificant it is. I know my family loves me. And I still have friends who care. But right now it doesn't seem like enough.
15. I hate that I was able to come up with this much to hate about my life.
0 comments so far