Yesterday I did my daughterly duty and went to my parents' to have dinner while my uncle and aunt were there as well as my sis and her kids. It was fine but I did leave after a couple hours. I was just not in a social mood. Not crabby really but just wanted to be alone. One of those days.
So today I got up at 5:45am and went to the manager meeting at my new location. It was there that I realized I had my shirt on inside out. I just happened to look down and saw that the snap on the front of my shirt looked wrong. Good grief.
After the meeting, I went to my old location to turn in my keys and to sign back in a book. Got my much needed pumpkin spice latte..yay! Then I headed to finally get my car inspected. Two months overdue. Oops. Anyway, any car 1995 or before only has to get the safety inspection so it only cost me $9.10 since my car is a 1994. I love that!
Then I dropped off my rent, went to the natural food store to pick up some protein bars (I want to eat those at work instead of getting crappy food for lunch..plus it's cheaper..and I might lose weight), then I was off to T@rget to innocently buy some blank cds. I ended up buying a printer for my computer. Finally!! I haven't had one for several years. I got an HP one that also copies/faxes/scans. I set it up without any problem. I also got The Office calendar for 2007. Whee!! Speaking of which, I am not only a part of a group that's sending John Krasinski/Jim a box of Dunkin' Donuts coffee and a mug and a note about giving money to a charity but the person in charge of sending it out suggested that, if we'd like, to send her individual cards to include for him. So I jumped on that idea and then came up with a thought..I'll make him a couple mix cds. Cause I absolutely love doing that for people. And I know he likes music. So here's the playlist for the mixes, if you care to know:
1. Hello - Poe
2. Winter - Joshua Radin
3. Skinny Boy - Amy Millan
4. Fuck Forever - Babyshambles
5. This Modern Love - Bloc Party
6. Close to Me - The Comfies
7. We Both Go Down Together - The Decemberists
8. Blood Thirsty Bastards - Dirty Pretty Things
9. Kill the Messenger - Jack's Mannequin
10. At Last is All - I Love You But I've Chosen Darkness
11. A Friend to You - Joe Henry
12. Alone Again Or - Matthew Sweet/Susanna Hoffs
13. Ever Fallen In Love - Nouvelle Vague
14. Bird On A Wire - Rogue Wave
15. Comeback Kid - Silversun Pickups
16. Saul Bellow - Sufjan Stevens
17. This is the Sea - the Waterboys
1. Let's Get Fucked and Die - Motion City Soundtrack
2. Half Dead - the Mountain Goats
3. I Need All the Friends I Can Get - Camera Obscura
4. Hints - Jose Gonzalez
5. Sing, Theresa Says - Greg Laswell
6. Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me - Grant Lee Phillips
7. Suzie - Boy Kill Boy
8. Somebody Needs You - Lo Fidelity Allstars
9. Step into My Office, Baby - Belle & Sebastian
10. Oh My God - Kaiser Chiefs
11. My Enemy - Afghan Whigs
12. And It Rained ALl Night - Thom Yorke
13. Bigger Boys and Stolen Sweethearts - Arctic Monkeys
14. Rebellion (Lies) - Arcade Fire
15. Lilac Wine - Jeff Buckley
16. Bohemian Like You - the Dandy Warhols
17. Waiting For My Real Life To Begin - Colin Hay
So I've listened to them and really liked them because that's what really matters! I don't give music I don't like.
I am now watching Singles on HBO for the millionth time. God, I love this movie.
Anyway, in the mail today I got two tee-shirts that I sent off for last week. One is "I'm a sucker for guys in eyeliner" (I plan on wearing that to the Panic! At the Disco concert) and the other is "I heart Dirty Rocker Boys". Heh. Both statements very true.
1 comments so far