God, I'm sleepy. I'm full and sleepy and want to crawl into bed and fall fast asleep. But I need to dye my hair tonight. Tonight is the best nite to do it so I may as well.
Nobody deemed to give me any advice about my dilemma so I've made the decision myself. I have..I just haven't formed the decision yet. Its in the coming together in my head stage. The final decision is forthcoming, I swear it.
Work was pretty good today. That's about it. Nothing major.
I went to Manifest after work and bought the new Ryan Adams full-length cd Rock and Roll for only $9.99; the Strokes new one Room on Fire for just $11.99; and also Ryan Adams' new EP Love is Hell, Part One for just $5.99. Yay for sales! I will be listening to them as soon as my brain wakes up again.
1. Using one adjective, describe your current living space.
2. Using two adjectives, describe your current employer.
Moody and supportive (I know that's a strange combo)
3. Using three adjectives, describe your favorite hobby/pasttime.
Comforting, stimulating and fun (that would be reading but also surfing the web)
4. Using four adjectives, describe your typical day.
Lazy, demanding, funny and surprising
5. Using five adjectives, describe your ideal life.
Independent, adventerous, secure, beach-side and happy
Just want to add that its a couple hours or so later and I dyed my hair and it looks sooo bitchin'!!
0 comments so far