A nice day off. Most of it was spent posting on my favorite message board. I got to the 1000 post count! That's since July 2003. I made about 30 of those today. Most of the people who post alot during the day are at work so I was posting back and forth with all of them. It was fun and I watched bad tv at the same time.
And since my day was kinda non-eventful, I'm doing the Friday Five.
1. What was the last song you heard?
Hallelujah by Jeff Buckley
2. What were the last two movies you saw?
Cold Creek Manor and Underworld on dvd. In the theatre, Mystic River and Return of the King
3. What were the last three things you purchased?
Excluding food, a book --Angry Housewives Eating Bon Bons, an Entertainment Weekly and conditioner.
4. What four things do you need to do this weekend?
First off...go to work. Second...clean out the fridge like I was going to do today. Third...go sell some cds. Fourth...watch a movie.
5. Who are the last five people you talked to?
My Mom, my Dad, the checker at the grocery store last night, my co-workers--Nancy and James.
0 comments so far